Forest Hill Farm's lamb is SOLD OUT for 2020
Questions? Give us a call at 563-783-2670 or e-mail us
The Benefits of Eating 100% Grass Fed Lamb include...
Rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids, they're necessary for our bodies to work normally. They are not made in the body, they are sourced from our diet.
- Omega-3s play an important role in reducing inflammation in blood vessels, and joints throughout the body.
Full of CLA (conjugated Linoleic acid)
- Reducing cancer risk; CLA has shown promise in fighting breast, prostate, and lung cancer by blocking the development of cancer cells. Research has shown that consumption of as little as 0.5 percent to 1.5 percent of CLA can reduce both benign and malignant tumors by up to 56 percent.
- Studies suggest a connection between CLA consumption and boosted immunity in preventing colds and offering protection from allergies.
- According to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition the dietary benefits of CLA include:
Increased lean body mass
Improved muscle to fat ratio
Improved insulin sensitivity
Improved fat metabolism
- CLA assists in heart disease prevention by decreasing bad cholesterol (LDL) and preventing plaque build up in the arteries which causes atherosclerosis.
Contains Lutein to protect eye health.
Proper balance of EFA (essential fatty acids)
- EFA ratio of 1 to 1 compared to grain fed lamb with a ratio of 8 to 1. EFA’s are the balance of omega 3’s and omega 6.
Forest Hill Farm is certified organic - there's no need to worry about pesticides, herbicides, hormones, or antibiotics. Our lamb is nutritious, tender, and delicious!
Whole and half lamb is available email us for details
Forest Hill Farm Products, LLC